Graffiti

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Up Yer Aerosol!




Couple of little things from the archives, relating to the Under Pressure Jammies & one from The "Asphalt" nights in Dundee.
The one above is for an exhibition a bunch of us were in around 96 in Edinburgh,
( I remember doing a perspex & wood painting for it but cant remember the actual show?)
Eez or Mie's memories may be a bit clearer than mine regarding these!



An article advertising the Under Pressure Jam from the Big Issue.
I think this is how I found out the Jam was on and just went without a clue where I was staying or where Livi actually was.



A cover of the Young Scot Magazine.
(I did have the Face Issue but looks like it is lost in the midst of time.)
I also have a typed transcript of the Phase 2/ Vulcan talk in Livingston thats pretty essential reading called "A Schooling in Livingston"



Lastly one of my favourite flicks of the era (Early 90's) featuring a well known Scottish Head.
(Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting this, blurred it in case)
This photo taken totally by chance, with a shitty camera & for me sums up the energy & the spirit of the time.

Everything seemed possible, nights like this at the Tay Hotel in Dundee, (which really was on its last legs by then) were amazing & hilarious. Inspired by the Under Pressure shindigs.
Pulled together with zero budget, just a willingness to rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment